Finding, Improving and Developing Real-world solutions to Payments Challenges and Risks
Payments, improvements, direction, due diligence, compliance
Our team of payments and financial industry specialists delivers innovative, quick, easy solutions in environments where change is needed. Most usually this is to develop payment solutions, prevent or address exposures, risk, compliance or other potential business losses. Our team consists of experienced executives, directors, business owners and leaders who deliver and make things happen. Operating globally, and wherever the challenges are, the team here works closely with your people, management and board to help correct payments risks and non-compliance issues, remove losses, and make your shareholders, regulators and governing bodies happy.
- Card scheme membership.
- Finding new payments partners.
- Post-merger challenges and business planning.
- Reviewing yours or operations of another future partner.
- Entering (or exiting) markets and products.
- Chargebacks, frauds, credit losses, fines or other costs.
- Card processing costs.
- A card-scheme review (e.g. Visa GARS)
- Under threat of regulatory operating restrictions.
- Payments review - sales, planning, costs, approval rates, identity, innovation etc….
- Media & PR, legal threats and challenges.
- Payments subject matter expertise.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- New business sales & risk acceptance.
We deliver people to share your thinking and ideas with and evolve them further to deliver strategies, people skills, new or replacement systems, a better performance or simply lower - or more predictable losses. Our experience is unbeatable, our analysis of your problems is precise and prescriptive, and our delivery outstanding. Save on professional costs with our practitioners who have 'done it all' before for lots of major global companies.
Our team works globally, Our people work with regulators in many industries and industry bodies and agencies, with acquisition targets and hunters including with the card schemes - e.g. MasterCard and Visa, local card and ATM schemes, insurers, vendors, merchants and lawyers. Our experts manage all varieties of complexities and evolve strong and effective solutions, systems, practices and policies as required; that are valued by our clients worldwide.
The nature of our work mitigates against testimonials - largely as we make six or seven figure savings for an organisation, remove it from a regulator’s list or ‘compliance fine’ situation, or establish a stronger direction, policy and framework of controls or measures for the more forward thinking organisations.